Jul 31, 2007

Mission statement

One thing I have always loved, ever since I was a kid, was reading
It was hard to not love reading growing up with only books
-No barbie, No video game, No toys
Because I loved reading, I cannot help wanting to one day publish my own book
But what will it say? Why would people buy it? and what format will it be?
Even if I have my own book on my two years at Berkeley, what will its main theme be?
How I managed to balance between school work and relationship?
How I achieved the goals I set for myself before business school?
How I spent 2 years of my life trying to figure out what I wanted to do?
How I came to find my true passion?
What lessons will I learned at Haas?
or just simply provide my perspective of an MBA life?
Maybe it will have categories- friendship, competition, pleasure ....(no romance though..)
Maybe it will be in a column format like sex in the city
Maybe it will have several charcters representing different sterotypes of MBA students
Maybe it will be organized by bullet points
Maybe it will just be in a dairy-like setting
Whatever it is, I will not stop writing!

2 comments:

Elia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elia said...

I am glad to leverage my relationship in media and publication to help you make you book.But I believe you are already good enough.